Meal reimbursement is based on a 2-tier rate system, Tier I or Tier II.
Tier I reimbursement can be applied if:
- Providers live in an area of eligibility based on elementary school and/or census data.
- Providers household income is at or below the USDA Income Eligibily Guidelines. Providers own child, 12 years and younger, can be claimed when other child care children are present and eating the same meal.
- Foster children living with the provider or are in the providers child care, regardless of household income.
If you do not meet these guidelines, you will be reimbursed at the Tier II rates.
Household Income Eligibility
USDA Income Guidelines
July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021
|For each add'l family member add||$8,288||$691||$160|
Elementary School or Census Eligibility
Below are the schools that meet the Tier I reimbursement based on 50% of the enrolled children being eligible for free or reduced priced meals. All providers within the boundaries of the school areas are eligible for Tier I rates.
- Ed Clapp Elementary-Fargo
- Horace Mann Elementary-Fargo
- Jefferson Elementary-Fargo
- Madison Elementary-Fargo
- L E Berger Elementary-West Fargo
- Willow Park Elementary-West Fargo
- Fairmount Public-Fairmount
- Lake Agassiz Elementary-Grand Forks
- Phoenix Elementary-Grand Forks
- West Elementary-Grand Forks
- Winship Elementary-Grand Forks
- Minnie H Elementary-Devils Lake
- Roosevelt Elementary- Jamestown
- Washington Elementary-Jamestown
- Century Elementary-Grafton
- Marion Public-Litchville-Marion
- Wahpeton Public-Wahpeton