Avoid Eviction.Try Mediation.
Do you have a tenant-landlord dispute that may lead to eviction?
Count the costs and try mediation instead.
Work with one of our trained mediators to help keep your unit rented and see an improvement in tenant-management interactions.
Tenants: Eviction can cost you more than just losing your apartment. Evictions can lead to:
- Loss of deposit
- Having a poor rental history
- Reducing your credit score
- The hassle of moving (packing, looking for a new apartment)
- Potential court costs
- The cost of setting up a new apartment (deposit, hook-up charges)
- Potential homelessness
Landlords: Eviction is a time consuming and costly hassle. Eviction costs include:
- Court costs
- Vacant units
- Turn-over expenses (painting, advertising, and clean-up)
IT’S FREE, IT’S VOLUNTARY, IT’S CONFIDENTIAL and IT WORKS!
CALL SENDCAA at 701-232-2452
Or CLICK HERE to send an email inquiry.