Skip to main content

Cass County Request for Housing Assistance

If you have an eviction notice or are late on your rent, you are eligible to complete an application for assistance through the CARES Prevention Project. This project is a partnership between SENDCAA, Community Action Partnership-Lakes and Prairies, Presentation Partners in Housing, and Salvation Army. Cass County residents can complete applications at 3233 University Drive South. For more information and to ensure you qualify, call (701)232-2452.