Skip to main content

Ransom, Richland, Sargent, Steele, and Traill Request for Assistance

If you have an eviction notice or are late on your rent, please complete the pre-screen application below and send to the below contact information, along with the list of required documents. For more information and to ensure you qualify, call Bonnie G. at (701)232-2452 Ext. 123. 

Please provide the following documents along with the application:

  • Proof of ALL income for the past 30 days for all adults living in the household,
  • Any assistance approval letter
  • Proof of current housing, such as a lease

CLICK HERE to email application and documents needed.