What We Are Doing
Most services are available by appointment only.
- Face masks are required in lobbies and may be required during your appointment.
- Our office has face masks and hand sanitizer available for use when entering the building.
- If you or someone you know is not feeling well, PLEASE STAY HOME and call a local health clinic.
If you are seeking assistance with security deposits, rent, or utilities:
- Residents of Cass County, please call 2-1-1.
- Residents of Steele, Traill, Ransom, Sargent, and Richland County, please call 701-232-2452 Ext. 123.
Improved hand hygiene is one of the most important steps we can take to avoid getting sick. Click here to learn more about Community Action's COVID-19 Response and Resources.