Skip to main content

Provider Corner


Menu/Meal Count Forms

Child Enrollment and Special Diet

  • This form must be sent into the SENDCAA office so the child can be claimed.

  • Use if a child can not be served the required foods or if parent wants their child served another milk source other than cows milk.

Income Application


  • Send to the SENDCAA office if you would like direct deposit of your claim reimbursement instead of a mailed check.

  • The provider handbook includes USDA nutritional guidelines, an easy to use reference guide for meals, and many menus, recipes, and meal planning tools. You will need a password to view the handbook. Please contact our office for assistance.